Click here for more than a dozen PRIDE Festivals in the region and volunteer with Fairness!
Date: TBA! (RSVP on Facebook to get the info 1st!)
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Location: Louisville Metro Hall, 527 W. Jefferson St., 40202
The U.S. Supreme Court is poised to rule on a historic case that could decide whether a business open to the public has a constitutional right to discriminate.
Join the Fairness Campaign and ACLU of Kentucky at 6:00 p.m. the day of the ruling to rally or protest the result at Louisville Metro Hall, 527 W. Jefferson St., 40202!
A positive ruling would uphold laws designed to prevent discrimination in places open to the public. A negative ruling could pave the way to eroding the federal Civil Rights Act and dismantling state and federal laws intended to protect people of color, women, religious minorities, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ people and others from discrimination.
Monthly Fairness Coalition Meetings
- 2nd Monday Monthly, 6:30 p.m. ET: Bereans for Fairness Meeting, Union Church
- 2nd Monday Monthly, 6 p.m. CT: Bowling Green Fairness Meeting, WKU Campus, Cherry Hall 203A
- 3rd Monday Monthly, 5:30 p.m. ET: Frankfort PFLAG, Unitarian Universalist Community of Frankfort, 314 Wilkinson St.
- 3rd Monday Monthly, 6:30 p.m. ET: Frankfort Fairness, Unitarian Universalist Community of Frankfort, 314 Wilkinson St.
- 1st Tuesday Monthly, 7 p.m. ET: Woodford County Fairness Meeting, Versailles Presbyterian Church
- 2nd Tuesday Monthly, 5:00 p.m. ET: Elizabethtown Fairness, ECTC, 600 College Street Rd
- 1st & 3rd Wednesday Monthly, 5-8 p.m.ET: Volunteer Night, Fairness Campaign Office
- 1st Thursday Monthly, 6:30 p.m. ET: Georgetown Fairness Meeting, Scott County Public Library
- 3rd Thursday Monthly, 6 p.m. ET: Shelbyville Fairness, Stratton Center, 215 E. Washington St.